I love cartoons, they're so freaking awesome. The ones intended for adults and the ones meant for kids. They're just so just so much fun. Like right no the show I am currently watching through is Kim Possible. Yeah, it's a Disney channel show intended for kids, but it's totally wicked. The show has wicked characters and is really funny.
Let's see, other cartoons...
- Venture Brothers (not as well known as others, but c'mon - it's a parody rippin on adventure shows and superheroes, is full of mad scientists and makes fun of everything from Scooby doo to the Fantastic Four)
- Robot Chicken (this may be one of the funniest shows ever. It's very hit and miss, but when it hits.. good god y'all)
- South Park (I just recently watched through the whole series, start to finish, all 11 or whatever seasons)
- Simpsons (not great at the moment - I think they are getting tired - but during the seasons they are on, they are really on. I mean, just think of how many people quote from thewm on a regular basis)
- Family Guy (well, of course. This show just rocks - when it isn't being repetetive and predictable)
- Star Wars Clone Wars (I had my doubts that this show would be any good, but give it a chance. It's pretty decent)
- Drawn Together (I like this show sometimes - when it's funny, it's really funny, but when it's not it's just really stupid and offensive)
- Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, Spiderman, X-Men (these are actually pretty good, especially Batman and Spiderman. It's really cool to see the catroon's take on everything. And the art direction in Batman Beyond is sweet)
And of course the classic old and really old cartoons like Bugs and Daffy and all them, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Popeye, Betty Boop and crazy way old cartoons, but I'll go into those another day cause this post is a long enough list already.