Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy.. umm.. this needs a better name

Music: MF Doom

[the following takess place between the hours of 8 and 9, monday morning. Internet connection issues]

God bless newly created arbitrary holidays. This just seems like such a funny day. It was come up with what, last year? The year before? And I can't recall hearing if there was any reason given for coming up with it, other than just "we need a holidy in February, my good man" "well that's just a jolly splendid idea old chap" "quite. Let us go have some tea and biscuits now".
Aparently the Canadian government is still British. Not quite sure why that is, but can't really argue with the fevered rantings of my hands.
Still, not complaining - more holidays are always welcome. I am now of to go meet some of the guys for brunch downtown and a nice little family restaurant/diner called Daybreak. I thoroughly reccomend it. Especially the bagel with cream cheese and lox, or the old macdonalds farm omelet - piles and piles of bacon and sausage. I'm prolly going to get that. I feel in the mood for coffee and breakfast meats and some marmalade on toast, I believe.

om nom nom nom...

No comments:

Post a Comment