Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday? More like sucker-day.. or um yeah..

Music: Detektivbyran

I don't know why, but all of today has just totally sucked. Seriously, start-to-finish lame. My health has been all off, but I don't think I am sick (it feels like my blood sugars are screwy, but they don't seem to be if I test, so...), but it means I have felt tired and crappy and listless all goddam day. and I think that a lot of it is a mix of the not feeling good, the weather and the not leaving the house all day, but I was just feeling really mopy and kinda depressed for a large part of the afternoon. Just kind of thinking about the current state of my life, where I am, where I'm going, comparing myself to other people...
Just random shit like that brought on by my mind over thinking everything as it does a lot (and pisses me the hell off, cause I can't stop it).
Eh, enough whinning. I will feel much better tommorow. I'll go out and do stuff in the morning and even if I don't, I have dinner with the family at my grandmother's to look forwards to.
Yeah, much better. Let's think about all that instead.

Sunday ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment