Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nom nom nom nom

Wee, given that I just drank a bottle of wine, I am going to write this like Krista (he he he, sorry k).
saturday night.. alone here in my place.. kinda wished that I had gone out today... had a bunch of sort of plans made... different plans, different groups of people... none of them happenend.. people were busy, people didn't want to do stuff... it's raining and I don't want to walk in the rain... don't wan't to stand around waiting for buses in rain... don't want either....
writting like people is tough.. why did I decide to do this.. should just write like me.. no.. screw that.. gonna keep writting stuff that just comes in my head.. bet if K were writting this it'd say boys are dumb or something like that by now...
mmm wine... I feel all nice and warm inside right now.. stupid high tolerance.. I wish I could get drunk easier.. had most of a bottle and I am barely even on my way to drunk... even tipsy is an exaggeration... curse you english and irish and scottish people.. wait, that's me.. curse you, me!!!
god this is so.. random? does random work.. I wonder how long I should write for.. ah bugger this, I'm going to bed or something... go read a book or whatever the kids are doing these days...

boys are dumb.... dammit

1 comment:

  1. this totally the best post ever...
    and i agree..
    boys are dumb..dammit.

    ReplyDelete