Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Comence mit ze shooting!

Heh heh heh... german is such a funny language.

I need to go out and do stuff more often. I am spending way too many of my evenings and weekends just sitting here in my apartement. And, yes, it has been cold and I sometimes blame that. And yes, recently lots of my friends have been really busy/unavaliable/lazy/whatevs and I blame that too sometimes (probably more often). And yes these are both legitimate problems in the way of going out and doing stuff, but the truth is that a lot of the time I just don't go out.
Just me.
It's not the cold or lake of other people.
If I really wanted to, I could always just go out and do something myself. There is nothing stopping me from doing that. Except for the fact that I have become a lazy shut=in for a large part and will just not get around to doing anything. And this shit has got to stop.
I need to go do stuff. Emphasis on the "I" part.

Now, let's see if I actually follow my own advice.

God knows I ignore it a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment