Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kill a party, Ressurect it

Music: Jens Lekman

Well, it has been quite a while since I wrote in this and this is a fact that I think that I should remedy post-haste. The plan is to restart posting something everyday and seeing how long I can keep that up this time.

BAM! Lets do this.

Ahem, there is something that I feel the need to say cause you can't really tell on a blog unless the person annoyingly uses all caps (a cardinal sin that should be punished by inserting the offending keyboard into the offender - wherever, it doesn't matter. I am sure it will be equaly painful). Unfortunately I am going to break this once, conciously to help get a point across.

I AM A LOUD PERSON.

See, there, done. No need to continue. The thing is, that even though in life I am a loud person most of the time, that does not mean I am allowed to type in all caps. That is just a really obnoxious thing to do.

Anyways, I will leave with just this short post because it is the first one back and I am really tired and it is one thirty in the morning and I have work tommorow. So I am going off to bed, and you lot can just sit there and stew on this.

.. or y'know, you can go to sleep too. It's not really all that crucial.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment