Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fuckin ay

Music: Dinosaur Jr

So, just got back from a nice dinner with the family at the grandmother's (we had stew and strawberry rhubarb pie - the best kind of pie). Realised I had left my oj carton on the counter for about 8 hours. Can orange juice go bad? It says keep refrigerated, but hopefully it'll be fine cause I plan to keep on drinking it. Here's hoping I don't get a stomach ache. But I'm not gonna throw it out - I mean I just bought it this morning.

Had a damn fine shindig last night over at Krista's place for my birthday. There was bunches of beer. There was good peeps. There was lots of music, accompanied by dancing and singing along at the tops of our voices. There was the yelling of innapropriate things from the 17th floor balcony to friends waiting at the bus stop below. And there was a big piece of blank canvas nailed to the wall wich we all decide to draw and write on as an impromptu guest book. It's got lots of innapropriate quotes and a big-assed penguin/stegasaurus/godzilla drawn by Josh - Sush's mister. Check out Krista's blog for a picture of it.

Damn good show all around if I do say so myself.

And to think I was just planing to go to the pub with people...

No comments:

Post a Comment