Monday, June 15, 2009

God Fucking Dammit

Music: none (see yelling)

Graaaaaargh!
Alright, so for those who are unawares, I am a complete tool. For a week or so now I have been meaning to change up the music on my ipod but kept putting it off. This morning while eating breakfast at my desk (so I could watch Weeds), decided to do something about this and went to plug my ipod in.

And promptly dropped it.

Right in my fucking bowl of cornflakes and milk.

Needless to say, the ipod is fucked, do to being filled with milk that then evaporated to leave it filled with a sticky cheese-curd like substance.

Well, I went to the apple store to get a new one (a better one. Faster. Stronger. We have the technology.. well, not me, but somebody does). So on the plus side, at least I have a shiny new purple music box to carry around with me. On the downside though, I am out about two hundred bucks.

dammit.

1 comment: