Friday, March 26, 2010

Uuuuuuugh

Music: Natureboy (they're really good - especially Heart to Fool)

This is so much suck. Unbelievable quantities of suck. Woke up this morning with like stomach flu or food poisoning or some crap like that. Spent my first two or three hours up alternating between lying on the couch and hovering over the toilet bowl.

If it's food poisoning, what the hell have I eaten recently that could have given me that?

If it's flu (which I kinda doubt since I thought flu season was over by now mostly), then gahh! Stupid flu. Although, come to think of it, I did have a really long, involved and weird dream all last night that I kept thinking I was waking out of, only to still be in it over and over.

Woah, maybe I was having crazy fever dreams?....

No comments:

Post a Comment