Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Owwwwwwwwww

Music: angry muttering... grumble grumble grumble...

Today was suck. Among other things and the day just generically bugging me, I had about 2 or 3 gallons of white paint fall off of a cart I was loading into the elevator and crack open - then proceeded to flood the elevator with paint. I then had to scoop it all into buckets and the then mop it up once the amount was less, all while the elevator was constantly trying to close it's door and go up.

And further, while dealing with all this my shoulder dislocated itself again and I had to pop it back in, take a quick rest and then go finish. By the time we got it mostly cleaned up I was this close to punching someone in the throat.

Well, probably not actually, but I did need to blast some music on my headphones for quite some time to calm myself down.

..robble robble robble....

No comments:

Post a Comment